- 1 cup no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 cup no salt added ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan and place on medium heat.
Continue, stirring occasionally to mix flavors for about 20 minutes.
BBQ sauce is ready for use. Remaining sauce can be refrigerated for up to 30 days.